padRelax UG (limited)
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can either return your order for a full refund or exchange it for something else. You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 120 days from the purchase date. Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
§ 1 General
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services of padRelax UG (limited), Löberstr. 19, 99084 Erfurt ( “Seller”), concerning https://padrelax.com/ipad-halterung-padrelax-shop/ the online shop and all the domain associated subdomains. Differing requirements of customers do not apply, unless the seller has confirmed this in writing. Individual agreements between the seller and the customers always have priority.
(2) The relationship between the Seller and the Customer subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. For consumers, this choice of law only in so far as the protection granted is withdrawn by mandatory provisions of law of the State in which the consumer has his habitual residence. The application of the UN Sales Convention.
(3) The contract language is German.
(4) jurisdiction is Erfurt, where the customer is a merchant or a legal entity of public law or public special assets. The same applies if a customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany, or the domicile or habitual residence at the time the complaint is not known.
§ 2 content and conclusion
(1) The seller offers customers online https://padrelax.com/ipad-halterung-padrelax-shop/ to new products, especially holders for Tablet PC for sale.
(2) While shopping in the online store, a purchase agreement by the acceptance of the customer’s order by the Seller. Prize awards in the online shop are not an offer in the legal sense represents the input and acceptance of the order will be confirmed to the client by e-mail.
The customer also has the option, by phone or e-mail to ask the salesperson for a particular item. Upon receipt of a request submitted by the vendor to the customer an offer via e-mail. A contract is formed only when the customer accepts this offer.
(3) The contract will be filed.
The buyer can log on to his account Login or Register using the button to access the text of the treaty.
§ 3 Prices, shipping, and sales tax payment
(1) Order via the online shop are the listed prices. All prices include statutory VAT.
Understand (2) Prices do not include shipping and handling charges, which are the customer prior to delivery of the order.
The price of shipping depends on the weight and the dimensions of the product and the desired goal: see http://shop.padrelax.com/versandkosten
(3) The supply of customers by the seller shall be chosen by the customer against the following payment methods: (. By bank transfer or Paypal) Payment
If the customer chooses in advance by bank transfer, payment is due no later than 7 calendar days after the contract.
(4) If a customer is in default of its payment obligations, the seller may claim compensation under the statutory provisions and / or withdraw from the contract.
(5) The vendor provides the customer always from a bill that is given to him upon delivery or otherwise things are in text form.
§ 4 Delivery and transfer of risk
(1) The ordered goods, unless otherwise agreed in the contract, delivered to the address specified by the customer. Delivery is from the seller’s premises.
(2) The availability of the goods specified in the item description. In stock existing goods shipped, the seller, unless expressly agreed otherwise, within 3 working days after the contract (payment by bank transfer: within 3 working days after receipt). If any sales via the online store in the product as out of stock, the seller shall make every effort to a fast delivery. Information from the seller for delivery are not binding, unless the date of delivery by the seller promised.
(3) The seller reserves the right to make a partial delivery if this is advantageous for a speedy settlement and the partial delivery to the customer is not exceptionally unreasonable. By partial delivery costs incurred by the customer will not be charged.
(4) The seller reserves the right to break away from the obligation to perform the contract, if the goods are to be delivered by a supplier to the day of delivery and the delivery completely or partially suppressed. This self-delivery reservation applies only if the seller is not responsible for the non-delivery. The seller is not responsible for the failure of performance, where in time with the supplier a so-called congruent transaction was completed to fulfill the contractual obligations. If the goods are not delivered, the seller will immediately inform the customer of this fact and refund a purchase price already paid and shipping.
The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods with the delivery to the customer. If the customer is an entrepreneur, the dispatch of purchase, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods and the delay risk is transferred upon delivery of the goods to the shipper, the carrier, or otherwise to execute the shipment particular person.
§ 5 Reservation
The delivered goods until all claims arising from the contract in the property of the seller, in the event that the customer is a legal entity of public law, a public sector fund or a business in a commercial or independent professional activity, whether it addition. from the current business relationship until all debts payable to the seller in connection with the contract
§ 6 Set, retention
(1) The right to offset the customer only if his claims are recognized by the seller or legally.
(2) To exercise a lien, the customer is only insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contract.
§ 7 Liability for material defects and defects
(1) If there are deficiencies, the customer in accordance with the following provisions to the statutory warranty rights.
To the contract are only merchants involved, additionally apply § § 377 et seq.
(2) Damage caused by improper actions by the customer during installation, connection, operation or storage of the goods will not constitute warranty claim against the seller.
Notes on the correct treatment, the customer can refer to the manufacturer descriptions.
(3) defects from customers within a warranty period of two years to complain about new things and of one year for used goods to the seller.
For entrepreneurs, the warranty period is for new objects one year. For used goods, the Warranty for entrepreneurs is excluded.
The above limitations do not apply if the seller fraudulently concealed a defect or has provided a guarantee for the quality of the goods. The above limitations do not apply to claims for damages by the customer, which aimed at replacing a twill or health damage due to a defect the seller is responsible or which are based on intent or gross negligence on the part of the seller or his agents.
The above reductions do not apply to defects in a building or an object that has been used in their intended use for a building and caused defects. The above reductions do not apply if the seller fraudulently concealed a defect or has provided a guarantee for the quality of the goods, and not to claims for damages by the customer, the compensation for bodily injury or directed health damage because of the seller is responsible defect or based on intent or gross negligence on the part of the seller or his agents are.
(4) Where deficiencies and were claimed this time, the seller is entitled to place. If subsequent performance fails, the customer is entitled to reduce the purchase price or withdraw from the contract. In addition, the statutory provisions.
§ 8 Duty to transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious damage to the packaging or content, so should the customer without prejudice his warranty (§ 7) immediately the carrier / freight service complaint and immediately by e-mail or any other means (fax / post) with the seller contact, so that the true potential of these rights to the shipper / carrier can.
§ 9 Liability
(1) Outside of the liability for defects and deficiencies, the seller is fully liable if the damage is caused by intent or gross negligence. It is also liable for the negligent breach of material obligations (obligations the violation endangers the achievement of the purpose) as well as for the violation of cardinal obligations (obligations, which makes the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance the customer regularly relies) , but only for the foreseeable, typical damage. For the negligent breach of obligations other than the above shall not be the seller.
(2) The limitations of the preceding paragraph shall not apply to injury to life, limb or health, for a defect after a guarantee for the quality of the product and for fraudulently concealed defects. The liability under the product liability law remains unaffected.
(3) If the liability of the seller is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of its employees, representatives and agents.
§ 10 Data Protection
(1) The client is aware and agrees to the fact that the settlement of the contract required personal data is stored on disks by the seller. The customer consents to the collection, processing and use of personal data expressly. The personal data will be treated confidentially by the seller. The collection, processing and use of personal data of the customer is in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
(2) The customer has the right to withdraw their consent at any time with effect for the future. The seller in this case is to immediately delete the personal data of customers required. When ordering, the current cancellation is done after completion of the order process.
(1) Return Policy:
You can return the goods without giving any reason within 2 weeks by returning the goods. The period begins upon receipt of this notification in writing (eg by letter, fax, e-mail), but not before receipt of the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 draft Law and our obligations according to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. Only if not shipped by parcel (eg bulky goods) you can declare the return by a revocation request in writing. The revocation period is sufficient to send the goods or the withdrawal request. In any case, the return is at our expense and risk. The return or the return request must be sent to:
padRelax UG (limited)
In the case of an effective return the mutually received benefits are to be returned and may be surrendered. In case of deterioration of the matter and for use (eg benefits) that are not subject to disclosure or partly or only in deteriorated condition, you will be obliged to pay compensation. For the deterioration and derived benefits, you must pay compensation only if the uses or the deterioration is due to a deal with the matter, beyond the consideration of the characteristics and functioning. By “testing the properties and functioning” refers to the testing and evaluation of the respective goods, as it is possible and common in a shop. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins with the dispatch of the goods or the payment for us to receive.
Your right of cancellation expires prematurely if the contract is completely fulfilled by both parties at your explicit request before you have exercised your right to cancel.
- End of returns -
Additional note: The right of withdrawal, unless otherwise provided, not to distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or which, due to their nature can not be returned or are perishable or whose expiration date has passed.